Friday, December 12, 2008

life

Hey!
I have a new email. It's jascott93@gmail.com

I have been doing fine. I know I haven't been doing any blogs in a long time. I just have been busy or grounded. If you know my life thats how it rolls. High school is so much fun. I have met so many new friends and nobody is really rude to anybody. I love it there. I just found out that one of my friends is move to Germany at the end of the school year. Im really sad about that.

Here at my house, its just dad,mom,and I. Sara and pretty much moved out but here stuff is still here. I don't see her that much anymore.:( So, ya thats all i wanna say. later

1 comment:

Beth said...

hey jonathan! i'm glad you like high school so much! i loved high school too. i'm sorry about your friend that's moving to germany. i hate it when people move away, especially to some place like that cuz you pretty much can't see them again. i'm also sorry about not being able to see sara. she didn't even move to germany and you hardly ever see her. will you call kim so you can come to portico this weekend? i'm going!